Will oral sleep appliance for sleep apnea eliminate snoring?

I just got an oral sleep appliance my mild sleep apnea and have been using a snoring tracker and it says I snore lightly but I thought the whole point of the device was to eliminate snoring. 

Favorite Answer

Dang, I'm so disappointed. I saw "oral" and thought this would be a fun question ☹

Not certain about the points made but ,if anyone else wants to uncover how to cure sleep apnea on your own try Imforda Sleep Expert Guide(just google it ) ? Ive heard some amazing things about it and my mate got amazing results with it. 

hi everyone ,if anyone else trying to find out try Imforda Sleep Expert Guide(just google it ) ? Ive heard some extraordinary things about it and my friend got excellent success with it.

hi everyone ,if anyone else wants to discover try Imforda Sleep Expert Guide(do a search on google ) ? Ive heard some incredible things about it and my friend got excellent results with it.

• Spaz

I do not like either of the answers below

• kelvin

it would help even more if you lost some weight