Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelIndiaOther - India · 3 months ago

Do most white people still believe the mainstream media propaganda that Indians are good and Pakistanis are evil?

• I much prefer India! Pakistanis are drooling with venom for America yet they adoore China, Russia, the UK and Germany!!

I am white and live in the States (US). I haven't noticed any blanket "Indians are good, Pakistanis are bad" narrative. Some of my neighbors immigrated from both places. The key difference I notice is that Pakistanis tend to be Muslims whereas Indians are Hindus (generally, there are exceptions, of course). And there are ethnic variations from both places. 

dont act like smart

every body know that pakistan mainting terrorist 

is there any evidence thar india crossedpakistan  border

pakistan printing duplicate currency of india 

but india dont

You always talking about the Indians and the Pakistanian, then after all of us are killed then you say, "oh, it must of been the turks".

Most white people - who are drawn to certain sections of the 'mainstream media' are terrified of everyone. In certain parts of the world, Indians and Pakistanis are 'The same lot, uh?' Singh's shop on Great Western Street was always 'the Paki shop' - and Beef Vindaloo, and likewise meals were always termed 'Paki nosh'.

In England.

• Troy

not really in America, more like they believe Islam is dangerously violent and the Hindu religion is harmless.

they're the same thing to me

That's not a thang here, AnonnieGurl, so you'll want to troll somewhere else, yeah?