Diana asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 8 months ago

7/23/2020, I cant see any comment of comment on yahoo, what happened?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

America is losing fast.  If we cannot keep our freedom of speech, then we are no longer free. Yahoo, along with the majority of all of the mainstream media today is to blame.  There used to be "two sides to every story" in America.  But, in today's world the media has seen to it that we are left with only one.  The left somehow captured the negative side and destroyed all the rest!  It is one of their biggest weapons. 

• 7 months ago

Freedom of speech??? Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose. LIKE TRUMP'S ELECTION!! I cant believe I fought for this country and my misguided beliefs that I was protecting our freedoms and rights.

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Commenting on answers has been removed. For how long we don't know. It could be temporary, or it could be permanent.

• 8 months ago

I heard it was because the comments made Alexander Nazaryan cry.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Yahoo has Disabled Comments Nobody can see Comments or Comment on any Answers 

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Verizon Media disabled comments on answers around 12:30 am EDT this morning for security and safety reasons for EVERYONE because of the USA presidential election in less than 100 days

Yahoo did the same thing for comments on Yahoo News articles in 2016.    

• 8 months ago

They have decided to remove the comments section, most likely due to a particular user here who cried his eyes out, because people were telling the truth about his personality...

• Jolene
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

They temporarily suspended commenting.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.