Diana asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 8 months ago

7/23/2020, I cant see any comment of comment on yahoo, what happened?

America is losing fast.  If we cannot keep our freedom of speech, then we are no longer free. Yahoo, along with the majority of all of the mainstream media today is to blame.  There used to be "two sides to every story" in America.  But, in today's world the media has seen to it that we are left with only one.  The left somehow captured the negative side and destroyed all the rest!  It is one of their biggest weapons. 

Freedom of speech??? Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose. LIKE TRUMP'S ELECTION!! I cant believe I fought for this country and my misguided beliefs that I was protecting our freedoms and rights.

• Sharon

Commenting on answers has been removed. For how long we don't know. It could be temporary, or it could be permanent.

I heard it was because the comments made Alexander Nazaryan cry.

• Daniel

Yahoo has Disabled Comments Nobody can see Comments or Comment on any Answers 

• ?

Verizon Media disabled comments on answers around 12:30 am EDT this morning for security and safety reasons for EVERYONE because of the USA presidential election in less than 100 days

Yahoo did the same thing for comments on Yahoo News articles in 2016.    

They have decided to remove the comments section, most likely due to a particular user here who cried his eyes out, because people were telling the truth about his personality...

• Jolene

They temporarily suspended commenting.