Did you know tonight at midnight Taylor Swift will introduce new album called Folklore?

I'm excited. 17 songs

The 16 songs on Folklore are: "The 1," "Cardigan," "The Last Great American Dynasty," "Exile," "My Tears Ricochet," "Mirrorball," "Seven," "August," "This Is Me Trying," "Illicit Affairs," "Invisible String," "Mad Woman," "Epiphany," "Betty," "Peace," and "Hoax." 

and bonus song:

The Lakes

Ashley asked what I thought of the album. Well I think it is her best album ever!! It sounds mature and laid back yet poetic and story driven. I love it. 

• Ashley
    Favorite Answer

What did you think of it?

I’ve been wanting an indie album from her for a while, I think she did a great job with it.

Wasn’t a fan of the last three songs but maybe they’ll grow on me.

Edit: Haven’t heard The Lakes yet but my top five at the moment are cardigan, exile, my tears ricochet, this is me trying, invisible string. great album for a rainy day 

Did not know that, but I'll give it a listen in... *looks at watch* five minutes. I'm hoping this album is less electronic-pop unlike her last album or two.

Is that so well too bad I don't like her anymore