Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesLas Vegas · 2 months ago

Las Vegas in 2020?

so me and two friends plan to go to vegas in 2020, I know that right now we have this crazy pandemic going on right now. I was wondering is it still fun to go to vegas in 2020, what i heard that flights are cheap and hotels as well. My question is do you think its worth going to vegas in 2020. Also if i plan to go to vegas do you think adult entertainment will still be available. I properly want to hook up with a man in my room. Will adult entertainment still be available in 2020. Are they gay bars still open in vegas. 

bad time to go, due to Covid 19 it is way too dangerous  and places you would like are now closed.

No, I don't think it's worth going right now. It's a high risk for infection. Las Vegas is seeing around 16% positivity rate on tests which is quite high. Yesterday the White House Coronavirus Task Force recommended aggressive steps to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in 11 cities and Las Vegas was one of those 11.

There is very little open in Vegas right now, including bars, clubs, shows, etc.  There is not much adult fun to be had.  It's also quite the hot spot for COVID so hooking up with random strangers at this time isn't a wise idea, especially in a place like Vegas.

clubs aren't open. bars aren't open. the most you can do is walk around, eat, and gamble and of course get the corona.... if you want to hook up (disgusting) it's not going to happen with a legit person from the adult entertainment industry.