Did you know, The Democrats WANT ANTIFA and BLM to DESTROY Their Communities so the PEOPLE will RELY on WELFARE from THE GOVERNMENT?! ?

Wake up people, The Democrats want POWER.  They WANT you to FAIL so you can Count on them for WELFARE!  It’s so important to vote TRUMP 2020! 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

They are Marxists and their plan is much like what they did in Venezuela. They took down all the statues because they want to destroy the heritage and erase all existence of it. The plan is to replace the police with their cronies, to create autonomous zones where their social justice is law.

If Biden should win then he will do as he is told by his handlers, who are the same people that are now causing widespread havoc in Democrat controlled cites. We will cease being Americans and come wards of the state.  

• 2 months ago

Trump cannot be FACIST because he is not a Dictator.  I am AMERICAN. So i look at things from the point of view of an AMERICAN.  Your response ‘Onlooker” is that of a left Wing ANTIFA (Who is not actually Anti-FACIST) point of view.  So nice try troll. True AMERICANS see right through your response. 

• 2 months ago

What an idiotic question.  You obviously have never been to where any of the protests are taking place. 99.9% of the protests are peaceful and virtually every urban area is perfectly normal. Further you obviously know nothing about welfare. You come across as very uninformed, just hysterical. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The German people supported the Nazi party because they promised to defend Germany against the spread of international communism.

Hitler seized power after a dutchCommunist set fire to the German Parliment building.

Extremism on the left, like in Portland, results in Fascism as a reaction.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sally
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Of course, this is false.  Are you getting paid?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You figured out my plan! Shoot!

• James
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.