Is there something wrong with this text? ?

I sent this to someone at my youth group last night because last nights discussion was about feeling judged and anxiety 

Hey I just had a question or two about what you were talking about tonight, like what do you do if your often afraid of being judged and that’s the main thing holding u back from being as social as u want to? Bc I do pray about it sometimes because most of my friends do judge me on like everything so I was just wondering more on that, and how would u cut someone out who judges u constantly? If u r free to talk about it at some point (idk if now is the best time it’s late) but that’d be awesome 👍

But he didn’t answer, is there something wrong with it? 

Favorite Answer

maybe hes too busy to answer you

Yes. Your writing skills are what's wrong with it. 

• martin

Nothing wrong with your question to someone in your youth group.  Maybe they just don't have the time to answer it yet.

Just give him some time maybe he hasn't read the message or had time to respond yet. There is nothing wrong with what you sent. You're just asking him to explain what he had meant in the group, nothing wrong with that. 

Maybe he doesn't know how to answer your question but in general I would cut someone out who judges me and be more confident in myself.