How do I go about getting spotted dick in the USA?

You might try an English butcher , or perhaps it is available on line.

Apparently you are only having relationships with women that practice good hygiene.

Probably you are going to have to check out some high-end grocery stores that do British imports, or maybe order it on Amazon. There is a place in the city that is local to me where the owner is a Brit, and he has a section set up just like a British grocery store, and that was one of the things that was for sale there. Damn that is good eating.

• denise

Maybe find a restaurant / bakery that specialises in English desserts / dishes?.

• Alpha

I've seen them sold in specialty stores for British foods and strangely even found them in middle-eastern grocers.  Once in a long while I found them in English (or British theme) pubs in the US, although it has been a while.

They are not that hard to make and the ingredients are readily available in any US grocery stores.

See if your store sells it under a different name such as 'sultana sponge' or 'sultana pudding'. Alternatively, make your own you should find the recipe online. Look it up under all 3 names. 

You’d have to find a restaurant specializing in British food, which would be difficult. Best to make your own 

• 🦋

Lol im sure you can order it online

• kswck2

Some British pubs make it. I do remember seeing a Your Tube video of it coming in a can, but i have no idea where to get that. Other than that, you would have to make it yourself. 

From a crack-hoe.