is this a tick or a baby roach?

so an exterminator came to the house and said there were baby roach larvae in my bedroom. he is coming back soon, but then i went out in the forest today, got a tick on me, and it bit me. i came back home and put the clothes i wore in my hamper in my bedroom and now i’m seeing these bugs everywhere on the floor and the walls. are these ticks or baby roaches? HELP QUICK

• John P

Shows tiny in the photo. Take photo which shows detail better.

It doesn't have the length of body to be a roach. It looks to me to be just a bug attracted by damp

Could be a bed bug. These pests give bites which are very sore, but do not carry Lyme's Disease [the infection carried by ticks]

Ticks don't have big antennae like that, and are arthropods not insects, 8 legs not 6. I can't positively identify the bug from the photo, but if an exterminator says you have roaches, that's a pretty safe assumption. Tell your exterminator to make your house a priority.

• BB

It's definitely not a Tick.

Thats a roach                    . 

• Alex

That's fúcking gross I hate roaches eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww..... I'm really sorry 

Fuzzy photo. Count the legs. Ticks have 8; roaches have 6.