Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

My dad has trump 2020 signs on his lawn and a giant Confederate flag as well. I'm embarrassed to go and visit him ?

He has a cardboard cutout of mike pence smiling, like 5 trump 2020 signs, 3 build the wall signs,  a flagpole with the Confederate flag, and a cardboard cutout of trump giving the thumbs up. 

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Guber
    Lv 5
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Sounds like he may have been od'ing on Faux News (except for that revealing little session the trumpster had with Chris Wallace the other day).  Maybe you could get trump to come build a nice, tall fence around your dad's place - he's so fond of them.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Tell him to take them down.

• 3 months ago

Obviously he has a huge yard and house to put all that stuff up. So when you go over to borrow $$Money$$ just hurry and put it in your pocket and run to your car. I promise no one saw you.

• J
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

I wouldn’t wanna be seen there either

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

I wish he was my neighbor.  Around here we would all love him, living in a blue state really stinks.  The democrats have their head so far up their a**, they can't ever hope to see the sunlight again.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

get one of those fake noses with glasses and mostache. a wig hat long nondescript coat. wear them theres probably a camera running.

sounds like your dads into comedy. trump pence really for american flag not confederate.

he might be doing utube.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Draw a mask over Pence's smile. rofl.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Quit   lying ????????????

• 3 months ago

It sounds like a little much for me. Though I have never been that excited for any politician ever.

• 3 months ago

I like your dad

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything. This is called push back, . Your father is not a coward!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.