Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

My dad has trump 2020 signs on his lawn and a giant Confederate flag as well. I'm embarrassed to go and visit him ?

He has a cardboard cutout of mike pence smiling, like 5 trump 2020 signs, 3 build the wall signs,  a flagpole with the Confederate flag, and a cardboard cutout of trump giving the thumbs up. 

• Guber
    Favorite Answer

Sounds like he may have been od'ing on Faux News (except for that revealing little session the trumpster had with Chris Wallace the other day).  Maybe you could get trump to come build a nice, tall fence around your dad's place - he's so fond of them.

Tell him to take them down.

Obviously he has a huge yard and house to put all that stuff up. So when you go over to borrow $$Money$$ just hurry and put it in your pocket and run to your car. I promise no one saw you.

• J

I wouldn’t wanna be seen there either

I wish he was my neighbor.  Around here we would all love him, living in a blue state really stinks.  The democrats have their head so far up their a**, they can't ever hope to see the sunlight again.

get one of those fake noses with glasses and mostache. a wig hat long nondescript coat. wear them theres probably a camera running.

sounds like your dads into comedy. trump pence really for american flag not confederate.

he might be doing utube.

Draw a mask over Pence's smile. rofl.

Quit   lying ????????????

It sounds like a little much for me. Though I have never been that excited for any politician ever.

I like your dad

If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything. This is called push back, . Your father is not a coward!