Is there a lot of pain in your life? ?

Favorite Answer

Yes, there is, unfortunately.

I have some physical pain, but I don't let it hold me back.

I have some emotional pain, but I've learned to cope with it without the use of chemicals.

I have a lot of cognitive dissonance due to constantly having religious/spiritual nonsense stated to me as fact.

It's the last one that I could really do without the most.

The body is a money and pain pit until the mind uses it for love.

Sure. I've got 10 screws and a metal plate in my right leg alone. The rest of me is pretty banged up too. But you know what? I'm almost always happy and I consider myself to be a  lucky guy anyway. And if you're wondering I never use opiates or prescription painkillers. 

When I was in the hospital a couple of years ago I was visited by counselors who asked me weird questions like "Do you think about suicide?" "Do you hate God?" I was kind of surprised that that was normal operating procedure. Considering the circumstances I was actually doing great. I have to give the nurses and physical therapists a lot of credit. They let me roam around in my wheelchair anytime day or night, they let me use online computers, and one of them even found me a guitar to play. My friends visited often and never forgot I was there. And when I finally got to go home my friends helped me for months until I learned to walk again.

Pain is easier to deal with when good people are helping. Always appreciate. 🙂

Nothing like yours, thankfully. 

24/7/365. ................

Nope. I keep to myself.

We all have pain in our lives. Thats a product of humanity.

Psalm 90:10 — Seventy years are given to us!

Some even live to eighty.

But even the best years are filled with pain and trouble;

soon they disappear, and we fly away.

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

Thoreau

• susan

yes there is