I was slapped by a PETA protestor, next steps ?

So I went to the circus and on the way there there was some PETA protestors holding up big posters and stuff saying free animals and I just ignored them and walked by then one of the ladies went up to me and asked if I would like to join them instead of going to the circus and I said no that's stupid (ik its rude but they annoyed me) and she shouted at me saying how dare I support animal abuse and I just tried to walk by her but she got in the way and shoved me and I freaked out like what are you doing and she said I deserve it and slapped my face so I ran away

Favorite Answer

tell the police about it

You should have raped her.

You are a liar.  There have been NO circuses for the last 4 months. There is a virus called COVID-19.

So sorry the Peta lady was so aggressive. Not the best way to woo new people to the cause.  You should have called in the cops.

She is going to try that nonsense on others now.

• laura

She should be arrested you weren’t aggressive she was, she’s got her opinion on animals and you have yours she had no right to harass you the bully, get the police envolved she assaulted you,