Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

LGBT: Ain't That A Kick in the Head?

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender/Transsexual: The Ain't That A Kick in the Head Poll!

1. That's Amore: Would you rather simple Visit Italy or Live in Italy?

2. Memories Are Made Of This: When was the last person you fell for?

3. Just In Time: Has anybody ever turned your life around?

4. Sway: Do you enjoy dancing?

5. I'd Cry Like A Baby: When was the last time somebody let you down?

6. Volare: Have you ever wanted to run away with somebody to escape your present situation?

7. Under The Bridges Of Paris: Would you rather visit the Eiffel Tower or Notre Dame Cathedral?

8. Love Me, Love Me: What is your dream first date?

9. If: Would you give everything you had away for the person you love?

10. Mambo Italiano: Can you read peoples Body Language easily?

11. Let Me Go Lover: Have you ever had to say goodbye to someone you love permanently?

12. Standing On The Corner: Are you "Out Of The Closet"?

13. You Belong To Me: What is your Prized Possession?

14. Powder Your Face With Sunshine: Have you ever had to "Fake" It through a day?

15. Innamorata: Are you driven by Impulse or Have you passed up Opportunities?

16. I'll Always Love You (Day After Day): Do you miss somebody?

17. Kiss: Do you like being held close?

18. You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You: Who do you want to be when you grow older?

19. Return To Me: What was the last thing you lost?

20. The Door Is Still Open To My Heart: Do you let people in easily or are you mistrusting?

21. Houston: How has your luck been?

22. Send Me The Pillow You Dream On: If you could receive one letter in the mail who'd it be from?

23. Everybody Loves Somebody: Do you believe in Soul Mates?

24. In The Chapel In The Moonlight: Are you Religious?

25. I Will: What is the subject matter of something you won't tell people?

26. Little Ole Wine Drinker Me: What is your escape?

27. Somewhere There's A Someone: Where do you wish you lived?

28. In The Misty Moonlight: Are you a Day Person or Night Person?

29. Gentle On My Mind: Who is the one person you can talk freely to?

30: Ain't That A Kick In The Head: Did you Enjoy The Poll?

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender/Transsexual: Please give credit to Dean Martin for all Poll Question Titles, hope you enjoyed;

Favorite Answer

1. That's Amore: Would you rather simple Visit Italy or Live in Italy? Visit Italy. 

2. Memories Are Made Of This: When was the last person you fell for? Someone at a bar

3. Just In Time: Has anybody ever turned your life around? No

4. Sway: Do you enjoy dancing? No

5. I'd Cry Like A Baby: When was the last time somebody let you down? It happens everyday 

6. Volare: Have you ever wanted to run away with somebody to escape your present situation? Yes

7. Under The Bridges Of Paris: Would you rather visit the Eiffel Tower or Notre Dame Cathedral? The cathedral 

8. Love Me, Love Me: What is your dream first date? Half moon bay 

9. If: Would you give everything you had away for the person you love? Yes

10. Mambo Italiano: Can you read peoples Body Language easily? No

11. Let Me Go Lover: Have you ever had to say goodbye to someone you love permanently? Yes

12. Standing On The Corner: Are you "Out Of The Closet"? Yes

13. You Belong To Me: What is your Prized Possession? Money

14. Powder Your Face With Sunshine: Have you ever had to "Fake" It through a day? Yes

15. Innamorata: Are you driven by Impulse or Have you passed up Opportunities? Driven by impulse 

16. I'll Always Love You (Day After Day): Do you miss somebody? Yes

17. Kiss: Do you like being held close? Yes

18. You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You: Who do you want to be when you grow older? Married

19. Return To Me: What was the last thing you lost? A shirt

20. The Door Is Still Open To My Heart: Do you let people in easily or are you mistrusting? I let people in easily

Please just shut up.

1. Visit Italy. I have an online friend in the southern district and she tells me that the actual living conditions are talked up more and I'd adjust badly as an American. 

2. 5 years ago. 

3. Best friend in middle school didn't turn me around 180 degrees, but he set me on the path. 

4. If no one's laughing at me and I'm having fun while learning it, yes. 

5. Last week. 

6. All the time. 

7. Notre Dame. While I am a Romanesque guy, I wouldn't pass up the chance to admire Gothic architecture either. 

8. Something fun and daring where we then reflect on it in a cool, picturesque area and chill afterwards. 

9. I would but you can't play all your cards for someone, you gotta love yourself to love other people after all. 

10. (You love Italy don't you?) I like to watch the scenery and see people living their lives as extravagantly as they can. 

11. Yep, it was rough because it happened so suddenly. 

12. I am not, but there's no hiding what I'm all about to the point that if I did it'd be pointless.

13. My sweet time, my beauty sleep. 

14. Working in retail will make you learn that as a skill. 

15. Impulse. I spend all the time thinking and observing to make the one move that counts. 

16. The feeling of someone's warmth by my side, them stroking my head softly with their hands. 

17. Haha, think I answered that in the last one. Why deny what everybody wants? 

18. Someone that knows what they really want and how to chase after it, and get it. 

19. My wallet. The situation wasn't as romantic as it could be so ah well. 

20. I let people in five steps but make it clear that my heart isn't as easily trampled over.