Carlos
Carlos asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

Are you in support of the Washington Redskins cheerleaders sexual assault claims against the exectutives ?

The sexual harassment that all  15 cheerleaders had gotten there passorts took , jobs threaten , forced into sexual relations , forced nude photos and other claims .

but I personally believe these women and this is a true "Me Too "situation and does sound like a revenge ploy I hope the best and a a good settlement for them .

Favorite Answer

In terms of legal consequences, that will require an actual investigation.  The 15 recent women who came forward weren't the cheerleaders as I understand it, that was 2 or 3 years ago.  That was when the passport thing and basically using them as escorts/hookers happened.  

This recent complaint were just ANY women in the office.  

If the facts asserted in the articles bear out, yes, this is exactly the kind of crap that should result in consequences.  Exactly which consequences will depend on the facts as born out in a courtroom.  I'm not trusting the media to make up my mind on that.  I've caught them lying too often.  Not saying I have reason to doubt this report...but I'm not sinking someone's life on the media's honor because they have none.

• Kathy

Yes I am. It is terrible what they have been through.

• xyzzy

What do you mean "support"? Do I believe that the charges should be look into. Yes.  Do I believe that there may be a basis to some of the charges. I believe it is possible. Do I believe that all the charges are true? I have no way of knowing until after an investigation has taken place.