SW-6

What upsets you to no end, makes you so mad you want to throw something thru a window?

Favorite Answer

The thought of vast majority of the $100k I sent my ex-wife for child support  that spent on herself instead  of the kids.

Nothing. Anger is rarely useful or productive.

• SW-6

My family not listening to me, ignoring me, laughing at me when I try to warn them about Xyz.  The reason it makes me so crazy is if they go out and do what I try to tell them not to do, guess who has to clean up the mess? ME!!!!  For instance - I tell my b/f, daughter, etc. not to stand on the shaky ladder to change my light bulb because if you fall, I cant pick you up, we will have to call ambulance, whatever.  They do it anyway.  You tell them to hold the hand rail on their way down the steps, don't drive in the ice storm, whatever.  They don't listen and it makes me crazy!!  SMH....

• Kin

Something that is personal to me and that concerns me would make me throw something into a window which I have.

Gang rape and everyone blaming the victim.

Western women.