Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 2 months ago

My BF got in a fight?

My bf got into a fight and lost Big time. I haven't seen it but his roommate who is the guy he got into fight with has no scratch on him and my bf has multiple bumps and bruises.

So I need to know how to get him to look normal again, so to heal all of it asap. I'll list what he has:

*Fat upper lip

*Huge shiner under right eye, it's like a purple sausage instead of the lower lid

*Swollen shut left eye which is also black

*Swollen on forehead that's like an egg

He took some aspirins and we are putting heat pads on.

Favorite Answer

Oof... at least we know who won the fight- jkjk. Perhaps suggest him to get his wounds checked out? You never know if the other's attacks broke any of the bone on your bf's face, so just to be safe, i think you should get him checked. For now just apply a couple icepacks on and off where its swollen. He's gonna be looking like a eggplant in the couple days but hey- at least that means he's healing up

• J

His ego probably hurts more than his face. Just put some ice on it. It will eventually heal up, but there’s not much you can do but wait. Might take a couple weeks before the cuts heal and the black eyes clear up. Maybe he should learn some better fighting skills. 

time is a great healer... unfortunetly your bf will need a lot of time by the sounds of it.

• Edna

There's no way he's going to look "normal" again any time soon. His face and his eye are going to be swollen and discolored for the next several weeks.

Don't put heat pads on it - that'll just make it swell that much worse. Put ice packs on it. 

Pray to GOD for Help!

He may need a doctor. For you cannot see what is happening under his skin and skull. 

• Sandy

did you ask what the fight was about? your bf should move out. take him to the ER.

• kelvin

no your boyfriend wasn't in a fight as he was attacked from behind and assaulted and one of you 2 need to call the cops and have him arrested for assault