Would this dream scare you? ?

I keep having a re-occurring dream that scares me every time it happens. Basically in the dream, it's as if gravity flips. So instead of being held to the ground, I fall up. Almost if the world was like a snow globe, and someone decided to flip it. Well in the dream I usually feel a build up somehow knowing that the gravity is soon to shift. But when I start to fall up, I wake up in real life. I usually only feel the sensation of falling for about 2 seconds and wake up. 

Favorite Answer

Well, I must admit that is a new one!   But it's just one way your mind found to make you retain the dreams in your mind after you awake.  Didn't something like this happen in the story of "Alice in Wonderland?"   Even the Earth itself switches poles, from the North pole to the South, or visa versa from the South to North, as the dominant pole.  Heard that on the Science channel on TV just last night. Anyway, it's nothing to worry about, as even in nature this happens.