Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

I'm 28 M but new to dating, how can I start?

Video games and school pretty much took over the majority of my youth, but now I'm feeling like I missed out on dating. I've been on a few dates, with a couple being serious relationships, but I never took the time to really dove into dating and now I feel like I'm in a foreign land. Is there a place, group, or website that could help me?

• Ricky

It's hard bro. Most women became delusional and don't want to date most men. I mean try your luck you might be lucky 

• Pyrus

Bruh, I'm 27 and never had a date in my life, to even consider something serious of a relationship. Same thing with things like first kiss, cuddling, sex, etc. Video games, University, Music, Chess, etc., also took over the majority of my life (they still do). But even then, I can tell you that dating is really overrated. You're not missing out on much. People break up and move on too many times to count nowadays. There is no "sparks" like before, and if there are any, they are extremely rare. If you really want to start dating, the "new fashion way" is by installing dating apps and see who you're interested in. If there is a special someone from work maybe or someone you know that you have your eye on, that's also worth trying out.