Anonymous

Where are all the organizations for white people?

Blacks have a lot including the NAACP which I have no problem with. But where are all the white groups? Why don't white people feel any affinity anymore to people of their race? Other races do. I'd like to help empower fellow white people and in particular kids but have found no organization that I can donate to. I'm not looking for racist organizations that espouse supremacy, just a group that focuses on addressing white rights, issues, charity, and empowerment.

Update:

Kjelstad, not true. And whites are legally discriminated against and have problems we face. Do example, there are more white homeless people in America and that's primarily because opportunities are taken away from them due to legal discrimination against them.

Update 2:

There's a lot of negative and hateful answers here. People shouldn't be bothered by such a harmless question. Why is helping out whites viewed as a crime by so many people today?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

We're not permitted to have any associations like that because, if we did, it would suddenly be 'racist' and 'hateful.' 

• 4 weeks ago

well one there are no organizations for white people because they run the majority white countrys and thus the country is their organization.

"discriminatory laws"

white men and wemon can only face this discrimination because the companies needed to be forced to let others work,i would say remove all affirmative action to see if it is still needed if it is shops and houses will become prodominatly x

" fyi it is needed without those laws christans would only hire men and christains, racists would only hire their own and they do exist question is how many of them are there, there is a large group of men who would force wemon to use men to survive by not hireing them because they hate wemon then say it is hypergamy causeing them to do this"

to put it simple

people in power duck over people not in power they want to make the most money and to have their values obeyed and will duck over their own race to see it happen.

the NAACP would'nt exist if america had'nt allowed people to refuse to house and hire people because of race in the first place.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

White people aren't allowed to do that. Only non-whites can advocate for their races' well-being. Whites just don't have that kind of privilege. 

• 4 weeks ago

"Blacks have a lot including the NAACP which I have no problem with"

So WHY mention it then?  Why us?  Just let us have something, your people are in charge of the country, we set up a little organization to represent us and you start complaining.

OK, you have the NAACP and we'll take the country, how bout that?  No, didn't think so.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They came out of hiding for the Charlottesville klan/Nazi meeting and are always available for Donny’s mindless re-election rallies.

• 4 weeks ago

I'm happy, in my belief, that all people have equal rights and responsibilities under the law -- whatever their colour , sex or religion .

I know it's old fashioned --  but then I was born a long time ago . 

• 4 weeks ago

White Americans own more than 98 percent of U.S. land.  They don't need your help.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

What about the KKK?

• Snid
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

There are hundreds of "white people" organizations.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

we're still here .........................................

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.