As we watch crime rise drastically in US cities is it time to tell Democrats "NO!" on "Defund The Police" and elect Republicans?

Update:

The idea that defunding the police will fix this is ridiculous. https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/14/us/police-violence-...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Defunding police is only a good idea to criminals.Which is why the Democrat Party wants to do it.

• 3 months ago

Well, true, but there are only Democrats in these Democrat cities. Hell, it has been only Democrats rioting, burning, ransacking and killing. This is what Democrats do. I don't think they're going to vote themselves out. 

All while rational people were sitting back and watching them destroy themselves with righteous indignation. Apparently, it is the Republican's fault.

Seriously, you can't make this stuff up. 

• John W
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

It sounds like police aren't doing their job, and you want to reward them for it. I would rather get competent people to do the job.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Well, since they are trying to do it in the cities that they have caused such disasters in, I say let them go ahead and do it.  This will destroy liberal safe havens and thin out the cities that have grown too much in population density as it is already.   New York, Chicago, LA, Miami, etc should all be testing grounds for this idea.   I would like to say that no Democrat would ever get elected again but they haven't shown the ability to learn from their mistakes yet so I wouldn't bet on it.

BTW isn't it funny how Seattle's mayor changed her stance so quickly after they started showing up at her home to protest?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

My city seems fine, no violence or commotion, you pay too much attention to the media

• Mark
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I'll let the Democrats destroy themselves.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Nobody cares what you think. Radical change is coming and you can't do shìt about it. 🤣🤣

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.