Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Will Trump be eating Goya beans in prison this time next year?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I sure hope so.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Only if he is visiting Hillary

• 3 weeks ago

It's amusing how you people have been brainwashed into believing all kinds of nonsense and idiocy about Trump.  

You insist he's a criminal, but cannot manage to name one single crime he's suspected of committing, let alone prove he's guilty.

It's becoming a mass delusion for you people on the left, and doesn't speak well for your mental health.

• 3 weeks ago

You plan on making up another "Crime"?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Gungy
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

How old are you?  Most of us will guess between 10 & 14.

• John W
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

When this nonsense started I didn't know what Goya was so I looked it up. The company had a 1 star rating with a lot of complaints about their beans having rocks and mouse turds in their products. Let the trumptards eat all they want, I'll stick with what I use now.

• Ian
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Will all of the roses in the rose garden cover his Goya sharts at his media rants?

WHEN he goes to jail, EVERY dedicated never-Trumper should send him cans of it, care of rikers island. He'll need to eat well to maintain that svelte 239lbs!

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Prisoners get Bush's Beans!

• cmac'm
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Not sure what crimes you think he committed  but that's actually a fairly good idea to mandate GOYA food in all prisons. It'll be like a fiesta

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.