Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Will Trump be eating Goya beans in prison this time next year?

I sure hope so.

Only if he is visiting Hillary

It's amusing how you people have been brainwashed into believing all kinds of nonsense and idiocy about Trump.  

You insist he's a criminal, but cannot manage to name one single crime he's suspected of committing, let alone prove he's guilty.

It's becoming a mass delusion for you people on the left, and doesn't speak well for your mental health.

You plan on making up another "Crime"?

• Gungy

How old are you?  Most of us will guess between 10 & 14.

• John W

When this nonsense started I didn't know what Goya was so I looked it up. The company had a 1 star rating with a lot of complaints about their beans having rocks and mouse turds in their products. Let the trumptards eat all they want, I'll stick with what I use now.

• Ian

Will all of the roses in the rose garden cover his Goya sharts at his media rants?

WHEN he goes to jail, EVERY dedicated never-Trumper should send him cans of it, care of rikers island. He'll need to eat well to maintain that svelte 239lbs!

Prisoners get Bush's Beans!

• cmac'm

Not sure what crimes you think he committed  but that's actually a fairly good idea to mandate GOYA food in all prisons. It'll be like a fiesta