Could this be positive or am I seeing things. It’s so faint. ?

Update:

Update! Got a digital that said yes! So faint lines like this one are not ruled out. Any line no matter how faint says it’s positive and it was! 😃

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

That looks negative to me.  These tests should have a solid, bold line if they are positive.  There should be no guessing.

If you think you are pregnant or might be, wait another three days and test again.  If your HCG is too low, it won't register on a home urine test.  Continue to test every 2-3 days until your period comes or you get a positive.  

• J
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

That looks negative to me. If you wanna be 100% sure, take another test in a couple weeks or if you don’t get your period. 

• 3 weeks ago

Well I had a chemical pregnancy last month and the line started like this and then got a little darker and then got light again. So hopefully it just continues to get dark 

• Jill
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

That looks negative. If you waited until your period was late then you should test again in a week if it still doesn't arrive.  

If you didn't then wait and test again if you are late.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Negative - if period is late and hcg levels are high enough you will get a dark line and you would not be seeing things, Good Luck

• helene
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Negative.

That line is where the positive WOULD be, but in that case the line would be pink.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.