Are you more or less likely to shop at stores that implemented mandatory mask policies and why?

More. Because they care about the safety of their employees and customers.

• I typically just put my mask on and everyone else can worry about themselves including the business owner. I live in a rural area though so there are a few stores that have banned masks, as crazy as it sounds, and when I was told I needed to remove it, I just said no thanks and left. 

• Leo

You do understand, don't you, that in many cases the businesses don't have a choice?  They have to comply with local laws and require the masks.

I'm buying everything online, much easier and safer. 

I am More likely to shop at stores that have what I need.

the Store has every right to ask me to wear a mask if I want to come in. What I object to and I think I speak for most conservative Republicans, is THE GOVERNMENT telling me i MUST or face a fine or jail.

• Liz

I'm not trying to get infected or to infect others. I have a respect for life. Part of the Mosaic Law said: “You must not murder.” (Deuteronomy 5:17) This showed the Israelites that God values human life and that people must value the lives of others.

I don't have a strong motivation either way, I'm wearing mine no matter the policy and have been since mid March.  Annoying and getting old...yes, especially in 115 degree heat but it is what it is.

I am MORE likely to shop at those stores. Their policies show that they care about the health and safety of their employees and customers, and as someone who is more susceptible to respiratory illnesses, I appreciate being able to shop for what I need without worry that I might get the virus from someone who doesn't give a rat's *** about their community.

More, I don't want to give COVID to some stupid Trumptard who's not wearing a mask.  Those people have their own problems.

More. I prefer shops where people behave responsibly.