Are you more or less likely to shop at stores that implemented mandatory mask policies and why?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

More. Because they care about the safety of their employees and customers.

• I typically just put my mask on and everyone else can worry about themselves including the business owner. I live in a rural area though so there are a few stores that have banned masks, as crazy as it sounds, and when I was told I needed to remove it, I just said no thanks and left. 

• Leo
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You do understand, don't you, that in many cases the businesses don't have a choice?  They have to comply with local laws and require the masks.

• 3 weeks ago

I'm buying everything online, much easier and safer. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I am More likely to shop at stores that have what I need.

the Store has every right to ask me to wear a mask if I want to come in. What I object to and I think I speak for most conservative Republicans, is THE GOVERNMENT telling me i MUST or face a fine or jail.

• Liz
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

I'm not trying to get infected or to infect others. I have a respect for life. Part of the Mosaic Law said: “You must not murder.” (Deuteronomy 5:17) This showed the Israelites that God values human life and that people must value the lives of others.

• 3 weeks ago

I don't have a strong motivation either way, I'm wearing mine no matter the policy and have been since mid March.  Annoying and getting old...yes, especially in 115 degree heat but it is what it is.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I am MORE likely to shop at those stores. Their policies show that they care about the health and safety of their employees and customers, and as someone who is more susceptible to respiratory illnesses, I appreciate being able to shop for what I need without worry that I might get the virus from someone who doesn't give a rat's *** about their community.

• 3 weeks ago

More, I don't want to give COVID to some stupid Trumptard who's not wearing a mask.  Those people have their own problems.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

More. I prefer shops where people behave responsibly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.