Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Why would I ever support democrats when they hate me because I'm white?

• KTJoe

Democrats don't hate you because you're white they hate you because you say you're white. Its not about hate, not about race its about whatever. My lovely sister provided this profound poetic answer, thank you BTJoe..LOL

Sweetie the color of your skin is not the definition of what voting class you are.

I am not all white and of mixed heritage but proud to be an American and used to democrat but changed to Republican to stop illegal drugs.  Please vote for Trump because he is going to protect your Social Security and save the United States and make it great again after the COVID scare is over.  The United States needs a Financial Genius like Trump to get through this rough patch that is affecting the whole world.

I don't support them (anymore) because their policies do scare me and will not benefit the country as a whole.

• kswck2

I don't support them as many of their policies Scare me. 

More than half of all registered democrats are white!

UPDATE - Maybe you're just suffering from brain rot M? But then again, you have to have a fully functioning brain to get brain rot!

• Jim2

That 'liberals hate white people' BS is just that, BS. So don't worry about that. It isn't true.

The democrats in power don't care about any race, their job is to create division so that they can offer lip service on how to fix the chaos they created. Blacks are finally beginning to realize this, but according to Biden, they aren't really black if they don't blindly vote democrat.

What a BFS.  You are posting anonymously.  As I am sure you are well aware, most Democrats ARE white.

• Mark

How gullible you are to listen to radical commentary. Trump has put a divide in this country like no other.  Nobody hates Republicans, we feel sorry for you for being sooo gullible, and supporting this lying narcissist. We don't hate Trump either. The fact is, he is incompetent, and unfit, and he must go!  Thanks to Trump the world sees us as idiots, and our standing in the world is completely gone!