Would this be considered abusive?

I work at a company and I'm kind of at the bottom of the food chain. I sometimes work with a woman who's a top executive. Things she does and has done:

-grabbed my shirt because she wanted me to look at her

-Talks in a dominant tone often. For example "listen to me. Do this now"

-always talks to me in a commanding way if that makes sense. For example, she talks like she can make me do anything because of her position.

You are just upset because she is a woman.

You'd work your TAPLOOGA off if it were an alpha male ordering you around...and you'd be telling everyone how great he is.

• RP

Other than grabbing your shirt, there is nothing that seems unreasonable. If she ever touches you again, you should tell her you do not like her touching you.

• She shouldn't be grabbing your shirt, you could report her for that. 

She's an executive and you're at the bottom of the food chain. Unless you start earning her respect, she's going to talk to you that way and because she has seniority over you and if she's your boss (you work directly under / for her). She can get you to do what she wants / needs you to. If she's not your boss, then you should talk to your boss about her behavior. 

If you don't like it find another job.

She can make you do anything because of her position. Would you be asking this question if a male supervisor were talking to you in a commanding way? Or does it just hurt your ego because it's a woman. 

Supervisors are supposed to tell people what to do-- that's their job.