Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

I have so much resentment towards my husband should i leave him?

For the last 5 years i always stood by my husband side and do anything for him we live in new york but i dont like it here i gave up a good job in California and in new york i cant get the offer like the one in California im just so angry at him because he told me i have to live in new york with him and just support him

Well, let me start by asking you this.  Just what you would expect of him, were the situation reversed?  Be honest.  What did you all talk about and agree upon before marriage?  Did you have the idea that you would agree to things and then wear him down and make him change, and now that he is not giving in, and you cannot make him bend to your will, you hate it?  All of these things are questions you need to be asking yourself and giving yourself honest answers to.

• Tj

If you are unhappy and cannot work it out, time to move on without him.

Have you told your husband how you feel? Do you have children together? If there are children I would say try to keep the marriage together. Maybe try marriage counseling, he needs to understand it’s about 2 people (plus any kids) and not just about himself.

thats up to you