Since it’s the middle of summer, how long before we start hearing stories of facemasks causing people to pass out from heat exhaustion?

Or worse, die from heat stroke? Do you think it’s actually happening as we speak and the media is just totally ignoring it?

Soon. I get light headed just walking from my car into Walmart. No one cares. They just want to force us into wearing them.

Because your face is essentially locked up which increases stress, which increases blood pressure, which increases health problems, which deprives you of oxygen, which decreases the amount of time you are going to live.

Won't happen.  Yesterday I walked 4 miles, uphill, in 90 degree temps.  Wearing a mask, because the sidewalk was busy plus they were resurfacing the road.  No problem.  Today it was 93 degrees and I spent several hours wearing a mask while working in the yard.  Again, no problems.  People who claim to pass out due to masks are drama queens.  If they're such snowflakes, they need to stay inside.

Probably none, you don’t over heat in them and you can socially distance and take them off for breaks. Don’t be silly

hopefully that wont happen