Since it’s the middle of summer, how long before we start hearing stories of facemasks causing people to pass out from heat exhaustion?

Or worse, die from heat stroke? Do you think it’s actually happening as we speak and the media is just totally ignoring it?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Soon. I get light headed just walking from my car into Walmart. No one cares. They just want to force us into wearing them.

• 4 weeks ago

Because your face is essentially locked up which increases stress, which increases blood pressure, which increases health problems, which deprives you of oxygen, which decreases the amount of time you are going to live.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Won't happen.  Yesterday I walked 4 miles, uphill, in 90 degree temps.  Wearing a mask, because the sidewalk was busy plus they were resurfacing the road.  No problem.  Today it was 93 degrees and I spent several hours wearing a mask while working in the yard.  Again, no problems.  People who claim to pass out due to masks are drama queens.  If they're such snowflakes, they need to stay inside.

• 4 weeks ago

Probably none, you don’t over heat in them and you can socially distance and take them off for breaks. Don’t be silly

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

hopefully that wont happen

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.