Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 3 weeks ago

What do you think about wearing masks?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Andy
    Lv 5
    1 week ago

I have no problem wearing a mask, it's for my own protection, after all. Okay, so they're uncomfortable, but unless you have to wear one to work, most people only have to wear them in shops or crowded areas. Unless you wore one that was airtight there is zero risk of suffering excessive carbon dioxide poisoning- the molecules are small enough to escape, moisture won't escape if you wear it correctly and change it regularly. 

Wear one, keep yourself safe, keep others safe, stay healthy :) 

• Edna
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

If you want to wear a mask and it makes you feel that you're protecting yourself and others if you wear a mask, then go ahead and wear one.

However, the cloth or paper masks that people are wearing will not prevent you from contracting a contagious illness, nor will they prevent you from spreading a contagious illness to others around you. If people want to do that, they need to wear a medical mask that has a filter. But, people aren't wearing medical masks; they're wearing unfiltered cloth or paper masks.  

• 3 weeks ago

It should be enforced by law. Bouncers that are out of work should be hired by stores to enforce their use. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I hate them. I am resentful I'm being forced to do it. I do it only out of respect for others. If it was ONLY to protect me, I would not wear one at all.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

don't like then they are hot and uncomfortable

• Olive
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I have no problem wearing masks to protect myself

• It's fun. They're not big enough though to cover my asss as well..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.