Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

This Oujia Board said I will get cancer.  Is it true?

I used the oujia board by myself a couple times throughout the last couple days and It kept telling me I am going to contract Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. I have no idea if it's telling the truth but if anyone here is educated on Oujia Boards, can you tell me? Thanks. Also, when I told it that I think it's lying it called me a whore and a slut and a *****. I don't know what to believe. And please give me answers that aren't "The Oujia Board isn't real." Or, "You are psycho."

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

i dont think so

• 1 month ago

The Ouija board spelled out  'Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia' ?   Well [THAT'S] incredibly specific.  Next time just ask a yes or no question.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Well, go do your horoscope and a tarot card reading.

• 2 months ago

Freind your talking to a real live demon they will tell you that your going to catch this or that disease the board will never ever tell you to pray to God to keep it from happening. Because your talking to a real live demon. Yes that board is real I can evan show you how to give it a real voice. I've seen the triangle move by itself without anyone touching it.the problem is the board you get at Walmart doesn't have proper directions on talking to demons or closing a board game door that you opened to talk to demons! And the demon walks around your house and settled right on in! You invited a demon and laid no ground rules! If you going to talk to demons you better know what you doing

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think 1/5 people eventually get cancer if they live long enough. So yeah, you'll probably get cancer eventually.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.