M asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 3 weeks ago

Why don't I look good with pink lipstick?

I think I look better with reds and mauves. But I look washed out with pinks. Why is that? How do I fix this? 

Especially pale pinks. I look like a corpse. Why?

Favorite Answer

It's just the coloring you have. Learn to work with it rather than fighting with it and stick with the reds and mauves.

6 days ago

It seems you say you are pale skinned. Typically pinks look better on more yellow-y tones. If you are cool toned then darker colors look better. Nothing wrong with not looking good in pinks! You seem to like mauves so just roll with it. I could never pull of a nude so I just do not wear it.

• Dave
    1 week ago

I think girls look best with no lipstick.

• Bee V3

It must be your skin color, and what naturally pairs well with it. I look bad with any kind of lip color, my lips are too thin.

• kelvin

get a sun tan...............

A lot of people look bad with pink lipstick, use a lip liner one shade darker than the pink, it will make your lips look fuller.

try using dark eyeliner and don’t use any other reds/pinks/warm colors other than your lipstick.