Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

Did he just ghost me?

So I’ve been talking to this guy for over a month. We haven’t said were exclusive but I’m really digging him. So the other day I texted him and was like “if I said I wanted to spend more time with you what would you say?” He replied later with a meme of a guy with a huge smile and said yes. The next day we’re texting back and forth for a bit. The day after just nothing. Not a phone call. Not a text. All day just nothing. How would you interpret that?? Should I even bother trying to give this more time?

Have you met in person? If you've been talking for over a month and you both like eachother it might be time to have a chat about being exclusive.  Or... maybe he is waiting to see if you will text or call him? Is he always the one to call or text first? Maybe he would like to see you get in touch first and decided to see if you would?

If it's just been a day it's not that big of a deal. I've gone weeks without texting a guy I'm currently talking to and we just pick it up where we left off. But it really depends on the person. If he's never left you like that before, maybe he did ghost you.