Will Georgia Southern accept a partially processed fafsa?

My mom forgot/never made a FSA ID, she does not remember. She's super stubborn so resetting is like her last option. I have my SAR but I want to know if it's possible for me to receive any financial aid without her signature. All my information is completed and my mom is my only parent (My dad isn't in the picture and apparently you can use your grandparents as a parent, so yeah...) It's super weird tht FAFSA even has the submit without signatures thing if you can't actually submit without signatures...anyways thank you for the help in advance.

2 Answers

  • 3 weeks ago

    Go to the FAFSA website and print out the signature page.  Get mom to sign it. Call the financial aid office and ask if you can fax it or email it to them so they can access your FAFSA and add it  - it's the quickest way.  If they won't do that, then mail it to the indicated address - it will catch up to your FAFSA & the completed FAFSA results will be sent electronically to the school.  NO ONE can get any state or federal aid without a completed FAFSA.

  • MS
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    The FAFSA needs to be complete for consideration.  You should contact the financial aid office to see what they might be able to do to help.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.