Do you miss friendly sex jokes by comedians and movies before we got too sensitive ?

Nothing wrong with little Harlem sex joke. Humans are very sexual creatures anyway.

After the me too movement, you can't even say a boobs joke. You view it as a pervert or unhuman.

This is coming from a woman.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

"Do you miss friendly sex jokes by comedians and movies before we got too sensitive ?"

Absolutely.  Many stand up comedians stopped doing the college circuit last decade, and now most stand up comedy is pretty much dead.  We are in the same stuffy, puritan-like environment that we were in the 1950's only instead of it being conservative stuffiness, its liberal, or rather Leftist stuffiness.

We probably need a few more years for everyone to seriously get fed up with this condition before a backlash takes hold.  The deeper we get into this now, the more intense will be the pushback when it arrives.  If I was an entertainer, I would just begin right now by being the opposite of everyone else without apology.  Nothing to lose and everything to gain.  Be the "bad boys" ... the Rolling Stones instead of the Beatles for example.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Hell yes. .......

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Thankfully I know where to find the old Dave Chappell material ;-)

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes I do miss it. I miss being able to joke with people. The snowflakes have won.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • rick
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I do think we are taking ourselves too seriously..WTF !! If we can't laugh at ourselves what can we laugh at??????

• Bill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Everything is getting censored these days. Liberals are worse than religious Nazis by a huge margin. 

• 2 months ago

Yes. 

Liberals will continue to censor, ban, fire, and liquidate things that do not fit their narrative.

It's called subversion.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.