Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

If Trump loses, is It possible for a republican to become governor of California in 2022?

Many blue States like Vermont and massachussets have republican governors, I voted for Cox but too many californians are stupid, we need someone to stop  this crazy spending, cut taxes and get rid of useless regulations so that we solve the housing problem.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Unlikely.

The Democrats have been practicing Voter Fraud to the point it is natural for them.

How else did the Clinton "Popular" vote exist.

Take to heart that illegal Aliens can and do vote in California. Considering that they are accustomed to political corruption in their home lands, it would only be expected here.

• 4 weeks ago

Never happen.  Too many drug addicts who somehow all manage to vote solid DNC,  thanks to DNC county clerks

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Newsome needs to be removed from office. He's the biggest crook politician I've seen in decades. He stole all that money for the monorail, your south is overrun with illegals, and he gives them more attention than American citizens. get out there and get people to sign that petition to have him removed from office.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If Biden wins, Russia really will control the US. He's a demented, old pushover. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • MISOA
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Yes ...the yanks are only just beginning to realize they are yanks and by the time they do you will have Arnold Shwarsnegger as the guvnor ...my role role model from boyhood and the reason i joined special forces ....:)

As for California ...just take a look at your numbers on Covid 19 and get real and get conservative or there will be another wild wild west .

It is time to pay tribute to the condom stuffed with walnuts and the inspiration to males for many generations :

case in point :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeH_fzD5W8w

Youtube thumbnail

Arnie for guvnor you goddamned Californians !!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If Trump loses, it won't matter what happens in 2022.,  The USA as we know it won't exist and it won't matter.

It isn't just the Governor, it is the Legislature. In CA the Democrats have a Super-Majority.  Which means that just based on party lines they can override any Veto the Governor may do.  If that remains in 2022 it won't matter if a Republican Governor is elected or not.

• 4 weeks ago

It's definitely possible. Arnold Schwarzenegger was a Republican governor of California from 2003 to 2011.

• 4 weeks ago

If Trump loses there won't be a USA in 2022.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.