Did everyone start have kids after your high school finished?

So many people got married/had kids straight after high school ended. I’m not having kids. What about you? Have you decided yet?

No, It was a few years after college.

I'm childless and I no longer speak to anybody from high school so I wouldn't know about them. 

I am never getting married or having kids. 

In my hometown, that was very rare.  After moving out to the prairies (at 27) & until I married (42),that changed considerably.  I regularly got offers from married or single "MILFs" of my sociological cohort (people 5 years older to 5 years younger) & younger cohorts down to illegal ages.  It seems that oral sexual gratification is much-less practiced here.  Why remains a mystery to me.     

I never enter into something I can't walk away from if I want to. You are stuck with kids until you die. My school class was only 20 girls, we all went to University but by the age of 30 over half were married and a third had children... 

I was age 29 when i got married and 35 with my first kid.

I only have one person I went to high school with on my Facebook. 

I hated everyone else so I don’t know what the rest of my Former classmates are doing with their lives. 

I don’t have children and don’t plan on having children.