What are good items to include in a college care package during covid?

My boyfriend will be going back to Arizona in August to complete his last semester of college. I want to put together a little care package for him before he leaves. I’m planning on including a custom face mask with his university logo on it, a big bottle of hand sanitizer, a planner... what are some other thoughtful and/or useful items I could include?

Thank you all in advance!! 

• Foofa

Sunscreen, a hat with a visor, maybe a water bottle. Arizona is hotter than many humans can tolerate at certain times of the year so anything that'll help him beat the heat would be good. 

• drip

How are you shipping it? Is he packing it to take with him? 

Be careful about sending liquids.

He should be washing his hands, so much more effective  than hand sanitizer.  Perhaps small hand sanitizers that he can put in his backpack and take to class.

More masks. He will need to wash the mask after wearing it. Most likely he will need to be wearing a mask everyday. 

Snacks. Small first aid kit. Band-aids and antibiotic ointment. 

Snacks - anything you as a girlfriend know he likes that might be a treat (perhaps especially if they're more locally available)