alaa asked in SportsBaseball · 3 weeks ago

Which has better future and fame baseball or soccer ?

I always played soccer and I was somehow enjoy it but last week l played baseball match with my friends I really fell in love with baseball. And now I can't decide my future to assign it to whether football or baseball??

The one you're better at.

• Kathy

In my opinion, baseball.

• Adam

With football, if you don't make it at a club, there are hundreds of thousands of clubs worldwide where you can make a living. Football has the greater reach, the greater opportunities and the greater chance to make money

Sounds like you aren't in the USA, does your country even have a pro baseball league?  (If so, you can look up how much they make) You also just said you enjoyed it, didn't actually mention if you are any good at it.  Which has more fame?  You know more baseball players or soccer players? 

Your future should likely be assigned to a job you can get, and continue to play the sports for fun.