Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

I’d rather sleep outside in my car than come home?

Before you come at me, I say this because My uncles live with my parents and I and they’re constantly talking about me(from my grades to how I act around them) and though It might not be a big deal for most of you out there, to me it is. Constantly getting insulted behind my back and being laughed at isn’t doing me any good. Not to mention my low self esteem. And no they don’t say it to my face but it’s loud enough that I can hear it from my room. Sometimes I turn on music just to tune it out but there’s only so much I can do. A few days ago I sent money to my aunt from back home and they found out and they’ve been talking about it since. (That Im not focusing on my education but rather sending money to people that don’t need it) Last night I spent the night in my car and though it wasn’t comfortable, I realized that I preferred it more than being at home. Is that normal?

maybe you should stay somewhere else