Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 4 weeks ago

Was this lady being rude?!?

I was at a skin consultation today and I was seeing about getting my acne scarring lasered off. I normally wear makeup and today I just had on my eye makeup and no foundation so she could see my skin. When I do my makeup people normally tells me it looks really good and a lot of people tel me how beautiful or pretty I am and I get attention from guys too. 

But yeah today I didn’t have my makeup on and I asked the lady if I was allowed to wear makeup after the procedure ( she even complimented me on my eyebrows!) and she was like “idkkk probably not mean you have the mask if that helps” I was like wtf was that a dig at me? I know I’m not ugly at alll but am I thinking too much into things or was she being rude?!

No, you were essentially asking if it would be okay to put makeup on healing skin.  She pointed out that you could just wear a mask so you could leave your skin be.  

• Elle

You have life lessons to learn.  First of all LET IT GO!  Who cares if she was rude or not. Let your life go on and find new experiences.  NEVER EVER TAKE ANY THING PERSONALLY AGAIN.