Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

John McCain and Mitt Romney both lost the Presidency and yet Donald Trump won.  How could that happen?

37 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Enough people voted for Trump. McCain and Romney are/were rinos

• 3 weeks ago

More people are disillusioned towards the Democrats now than they were back then.

• John
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

from what I remember of romney he was one rich boy happy to show how great he was grabbing every dollar I had and how the american public was supposed to love him in his grabbing. his worth sbout 350 million dollars thats 350,000,000.00 at the time mine about a 150.00 dollars.

enough said.MacCain as far was 40 million, or 40,000,000.00 mine oh 50.00.now trump is about 35,000,000,000.I got 51.00 dollars in my pocket.the electoral college got trump in there not my vote.

piss on you.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

People are tried of libtards destroying America.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Donald Ttump showed he was smart to join in 😃 .

• 3 weeks ago

The Russians threw election. Simple as that, those battleground states he won by skin of his teeth probably should not have gone to Trump. They will not again. 

• 4 weeks ago

Many Bernie supporters think this of Hillary. Also because Donald Trump was outspoken, yes a jerk, but when you do something radically different it has a public relations ripple effect like no other. Now it is unlikely he will win with all the havoc that has been wreaked. He didn't want to be president, the whole family was sad when he won, he did this for money and is in over his head.

• 4 weeks ago

The former bowed before Obama as a loyal citizen.

• 4 weeks ago

Years of poor Democratic leadership led to the rise of Donald Trump. Obama had no problem taking on the GOP. But when Hillary was put on the ballot she let her privlleged ego get ahead of herself and lost.

• Leo
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

There's a reason why Trump didn't run in 2012.  He knew there was no way he could beat Obama.

• 4 weeks ago

Conservative voters got fed up with politicians who forgot why they got elected when they went to Washington. They get caught up in the politics, the political minutia and lose the nerve to do what they feel is right. Many Conservative voters thought they saw something in Trump and thought he wouldn't be prone to that. They turned out to be very right, more so than they ever thought. This is why support for Trump has done nothing but grow since 2016, even by those who are put off by his bloviating antics.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.