Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

should I give this guy a chance?

long story short, I've had a crush on this guy for the last few months and recently I've been getting hints that he might like me...he followed me on social media and I once saw him downtown when I was biking with my friend and he smiled and said hi (softly, but I heard it). 

BUT my guy friend literally texted me yesterday that he is starting to like me more than a friend and asked if I wanted to hang out and felt the same about him. I hadn't really crushed on him, but he's a really nice & funny guy and he's not bad looking either, just not as good looking as my crush. my sister says he might become cuter though? I don't know my crush nearly as well, but he isn't mean or a jerk or anything (or so I think). 

I don't know what to do. Part of me wishes I could be in a relationship with my crush, but I'm too scared to ask him if he and there was no guarantee he would ask me.. but I think he might based on a few signs??

I have to get back to my guy friend and I don't want to hurt his feelings.. I don't want to tell him no and wait around for my crush to ask me, because what if I turn out to have feelings for my guy friend or my crush never asks me? 

What should I do? My sister things I should try a date or two with my guy friend, and then I can just say we r friends if it doesn't work out. but will it ruin our friendship????

btw I'm 15 and have never had a boyfriend before.

Has anyone ever been in this situation? Really unsure what feels right. thanks!

Most of what you will learn in life will be by PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and some mistakes.

After awhile, you get smarter about making mistakes.

Why don't you ask someone else, to ask your crush