Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

should I give this guy a chance?

long story short, I've had a crush on this guy for the last few months and recently I've been getting hints that he might like me...he followed me on social media and I once saw him downtown when I was biking with my friend and he smiled and said hi (softly, but I heard it). 

BUT my guy friend literally texted me yesterday that he is starting to like me more than a friend and asked if I wanted to hang out and felt the same about him. I hadn't really crushed on him, but he's a really nice & funny guy and he's not bad looking either, just not as good looking as my crush. my sister says he might become cuter though? I don't know my crush nearly as well, but he isn't mean or a jerk or anything (or so I think). 

I don't know what to do. Part of me wishes I could be in a relationship with my crush, but I'm too scared to ask him if he and there was no guarantee he would ask me.. but I think he might based on a few signs??

I have to get back to my guy friend and I don't want to hurt his feelings.. I don't want to tell him no and wait around for my crush to ask me, because what if I turn out to have feelings for my guy friend or my crush never asks me? 

What should I do? My sister things I should try a date or two with my guy friend, and then I can just say we r friends if it doesn't work out. but will it ruin our friendship????

btw I'm 15 and have never had a boyfriend before.

Has anyone ever been in this situation? Really unsure what feels right. thanks!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Most of what you will learn in life will be by PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and some mistakes.

After awhile, you get smarter about making mistakes.

• 4 weeks ago

Why don't you ask someone else, to ask your crush 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.