Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

America how's that covid 19 situation going?

It's going well, thanks. Covid seems to have found a home on our country. It's one immigrant the president can't put in a cage.

It is really bad in my State right now. Canada closed borders, but Mexico didn't. Americans can go and come back as they please. Bad situation. People can also travel to hot spots, in a different State, and come back. It is not pretty.

Businesses opened back up about 2 month ago. When you eat at a restaurant, they seat you apart but when a party leaves they put the next party on the same table without cleaning, or wiping.

Great. Covid 19 is a hoax

• a2yar

Winning...going to 200000 dead!!!

• KaleyK

In my state cancer kills 22.1 people per day; heart disease 19.0; accidents 5.7; stroke 5.7; alzheimer's  5.1; suicide 2.3; and Covid-19 kills 1.9 people per day.  There are no deaths in the 0-29 age range and a whopping five in the 0-59 age range.  I would not call it an epidemic.