Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 4 weeks ago

Whites, do you think the white race will die off, if you don't support colored folk in everything?

I'm very curious how race traitors justify supporting the murder of other whites, and feel better about themselves when they harass whites who don't date/marry/breed with colored citizens. Seems they WANT the white race to die off, or it's some weird white-guilt martyr complex, to me.

• Paul

No race is in danger of dying off, which has nothing whatsoever to do with the right of every person to be treated with respect.

• Foofa

The people in the streets screaming the loudest about black lives mattering are overwhelmingly Caucasian. But mixed race folk, including those with some white parentage, are the fastest growing racial demographic. So it's not like "the white race will die off", just that at some future point humanity will be so intermixed that race theory ceases to exist. 

If you bothered to study anthropology, you would understand the allure of village and the fear of the stranger.  These things were inbred into us during our evolution, even as far back as our saurian heritage before there WERE any humans.

Right, wrong, or indifferent, it is a matter of evolution that we prefer to stay with those whom we see as being "our own kind" and we prefer to avoid those who are different.  The fact that some folks can overcome this inborn tendency is a sign of evolutionary progress.

• Zirp

There are no races of humans

Whites will not go extinct any sooner than humanity as a whole

Who cares. 

I don't.

Not sure how you consider whites to be such a wildly different species from other groups of people. You do realize whites being able to produce viable fertile offspring with "colored" means we're essentially the same species, right?

I've yet to hear of someone from an interracial pairing that ended up being sterile, we're not horses and donkeys who produce (generally) sterile mules due to differing numbers of chromosomes.

Besides that, in American history that I'm read up on, white slaveowners produced children with their (black) slaves with some frequency. Guess what? The results of those pairings would sometimes have been taken and raised by their white parent, and married white people. If you have a family tree that goes back to the slave-owning days, and have a slaveowner in your lineage, there's a chance you could well have "colored" genes from such a coupling. It's doubtful the slaveowner was doing it because of "white guilt" or to make whites "die off," it's more likely that they were taking advantage of their position of power over their slaves, and birth control wasn't that great for any culture back then.

🥴 Who cares?

You act like nonwhites are another species. 

That's fine and dandy, but everyone else is colorblind and knows nonwhites are the same species. 

Another thing... 🤦‍♀️😄 the US is 23.5% nonwhite. So:

1. Being the minority isn't a huge downgrade for nonwhites as it is for you. 🥴 So I can't feel or understand your pain. My race is never in the news. And I love it that way.

2. Whites are at 76.5% in the US. NOT 60%. So.... 😳 you have a LOOOOOOOOOOONG WAY TO GO BEFORE BECOMING THE MINORITY, sparky.

The US is made up of 330 million ppl and 76.5% of that, are whites. 🥴

What in the hell are you crying for?