Anonymous

How can İ make a shy guy ask me out?

• Jim
    Favorite Answer

You could say that you wouldn't mind him asking you out. If that doesn't get him to ask you nothing will.  Then again you could ask him.

• Alan H

Once restrictions are over, say something like, “There is a good coffee shop I have been told about/good film I would like to see,etc, but I do not like to go alone”.   Await his response 

Try to talk to him online somehow and drops hints. I’d either say something like hey want to text me or talk to me on messenger or something. Then give him your number or screenname and see what he says online. If you want to amp it up online tell him he looked cute or something so he knows he has a green light 

• Jesere

Ask him out. I was asking men out in the 80's women today act like it's the 50's 

• Brian

You can't, so it'll be up to you to ask him out. It's 2020, not 1720 so go for it.

"Ask me out, stupid...geez, already." They're shy, not asexual or afraid of women or even being yelled at. They're just afraid of initiating things themselves. Say the previous line and you'll do what they want...initiate it for them. You just took the uncertainty out the whole thing.

If he is shy he cannot penetrate your hole so dump that clown 

You have to ask him out.

But he may turn you down ... he might not be asking you out because he is shy, but he also might not be asking you out because your looks don't appeal to him (if this is the case, then shy or not he won't go out with  you).

And if you DO get a date with him, don't invest your heart in it.  Relationships are THE hardest thing we will EVER do in life, and require a great deal of emotional courage to make them last. And shy people are shy because they lack emotional courage, so you will end up hurt and breaking up with them.

Why even START something that someone with any sense knows will only end badly?

Besides, it takes at least 2 years of steady in-person dating to find out IF we get along with the other person, and to observe who they really are. Right now this guy is as good as being a total-stranger to you, so you are yearning over a fantasy.