Are you tired of giving BA's or FA's and not EVEN getting a thank you?

• Mrs H
    Favorite Answer

I honestly don't worry about it. Yahoo has made it harder unless I'm having yet another glitch. I didn't get any notice today but had 2 BA/FA s. I scrolled through my answers and left a thank you .I wish they hadn't got rid of the My Best Answers page

• I never get tired. I do get exhausted though

• Pronk

I haven’t thanked people as much as I should😭😭..But,here’s a thank you very much song for all the YA-BA-FA givers I didn’t thank before.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SNrZCaZKH-0

No, because chat is a violation. I think we should be allowed that one thing. Saying thank you would be so nice.

Thank you for putting this kwetchun in here.

• RR

I try to say thank you whenever I am chosen.

I don't mind if nobody says thank you to me for me picking their answer but it's really nice if they do.

I'm tired of whiners and trolls pretending to be victims. SO tired.

I always give a thank you as it always amazes me to have my answer chosen and it is only right and proper to say 'thank you'.

A lot of people don't go back and check if they got a best answer or not, so naturally they wouldn't give out a thank you.

• 787b

No, I don't expect a thank you.