What shall I do ?

I have an ex friend that I stopped talking to and now she is hanging around my sister and also calling my friends and trying to make me jealous by taking people I know on holiday, she is just trying to make me jealous and I don’t see the point. She is calling people I know telling them how her life is great etc. I feel like there is no escaping her 

• Sandy

well she's having the desired effect. you are jealous and angry. ignore what she's doing and keep up with your friends. she's spending a lot of money to make it look like she's doing fine without you. but when that bill comes due, she's crying. (if you want her friendship back, swallow your pride and talk to her. set ground rules, so you won't be a total p****). 

ignore her! she is just trying to get a reaction out of you so if you just ignore her, eventually it will stop

• A X

If it bothers you, then her strategy to make you jealous is working. If you do nothing but ignore her, then it isn't working. Your call.

• Helen

Continue to ignore her. She can't win if her actions don't bother you.