Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Why do girls like guys who aren't interested in them?

I have a huge crush on this girl, but I always need to go against my instincts and act like I don't care about her that much. I do this cuz that's literally what all ladies men have said to do in order to get women, and I listen to them cuz they get a lot a of girls. And their technique is surprisingly working for me. My crush has actually textes me first 😍

Why are girls like this? I literally can't understand this bizarre behavior.

If I had it my way, I'd be all over her, but I know girls wouldn't like that. I feel weird constantly acting like I don't care about her as much, and even changing some of our dates cuz I say I'm busy that day, even though I'm actually not. 

• Jesere

Why do guys like girls who aren't interested in them? 

Lol a little is good but that's excessive. Don't take her time for granted. If she seems interested you can start to be all over her now. We also like affection and attention. 

Those aren't "ladies men" . Those are "Nancy boys" & they have ulterior motives when they give BAD advice like that to inexperienced clueless young guys .

Post in Dating and Singles

It is a teenage retarded phase. When you guys are over 25 the mouse and cat game will become boring.