Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Do you like/find girls with lip fillers attractive?

with moderation sure.

• Happy

Thinking you might need a brain filler I suppose 

All of these answers don’t refer to nicely done lips.

They refere to overfilled lips that are not wanted as a result.

Filled lips are almost always subtle - when a lip is done nicely and as it should be done by a specialist - you dont notice that is fake; only fuller.

Source(s): Professional

Absolutely not. As a women in her 30s I am disgusted by all this plastic surgery CRAP. It looks fake and honestly slutty in my opinion. To me woman who feel the need to do all this modifying are really unhappy and need to do it to feel better about themselves, which is not only sad but it sends the message to other woman who also have self esteem issues that this is ok to do.So the cycles continues with the kind of people who are what I call "robots" I have possibly wore make up twice in my life bc i love to embrace my natural beauty to the fullest, which I truly believe more woman should do.

Be happy with what GOD gave you. Be confident in your own skin bc if your not, no amount of plastic surgery is going to change that, and people will see right through it.

Most usually, no. There have been a few exceptions, but not many. Typically it looks obvious and awful.

I love how a lot of guys are saying no but the majority of white women are getting them these days and guys seem to love it. But for me as a woman, I just thank God that I'm a black woman with naturally full lips. 

No, they’re all fake lookin to me. 

• Ann

No....................................................

No, I don't. I find that rather gross.

• bird

If they look natural, thats sexy