how do i tell my doctor about embarrassing things?

i have a doctors appointment this afternoon for really bad pain. he prescribed me tylenol 500 for pain. i have a bad gag problem and have trouble taking pills so i got a pill swallowing cup which is helping me take pills the right way. anyhow the tylenol i went to take it last friday with the pill cup and the pill was bigger then my other ones i take, and i could not swallow it, so i ended up going to bed with no pain meds. anyhow saturday morning i had a big day and was really hurting so i realized i had tylenol suppositories here from before whe ni needed them. so i took one saturday and the pain decreased. the tylenol suppositories work better for me when oral tylenol for sure. i wanted to tell my doctor that i took a suppository for pain so that he knows i did use pain meds and all, but i am embarrassed to tell him i took them. i know he is a doc and all but i am still embarrassed. my one friend said do not tell him as he does not need to know how i took the pain meds just needs to know that i took them. should i tell my doc that i took a tylenol suppository for pain control or should i let it go and not tell him? help am embarrassed

P.S. my doc is so good that he can take one look at me and see how much pain i am in, so he will be totally understanding of me having to use the suppository for pain control and plus i am nauseous as well from pain so he would understand but i am still embarrassed. also i been getting my tylenol suppositories on amazon but do they come as a prescription? i had anti nausea suppositories before as a prescription but does tylenol suppositories come as a prescription option? 

also i asked years ago about tylenol suppositories and what they were and how they worked and said i wanted to try them for migraines and people told me i was kinky and perverted for wantint to try them for migraines

Favorite Answer

You will not shock your doctor.

If you can't tell your doc how is he suposed to help you correctly?.. just tell him who cares if its embarrassing.