Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 weeks ago

why is Trump losing to someone who is obviously senile?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

He's not.

I did a poll this morning and Trump is 80 points in the lead.

• 3 weeks ago

Because Trump is making such a fool out of himself, the Democrats can simply let Dementia Biden hide in the bunker until election day & let Trump screw himself.  America & the world needs a sane third candidate more than ever.  I don't think America can survive another four years on loopy presidents.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

it is the other way around, trump is senile. he will say one thing and then say he never said it

• 3 weeks ago

This is your biggest "insult" for Gentleman Joe, hiding behind anonymous?  Our well-loved two-term Vice President may be gaffe-prone since he does not resort to mind games and guile, but he is so very kind, experienced, good-hearted, and sane---none of which we have in lifts-wearing Russian-MAFIA-owned treason-committing criminally negligent genocide narcissistic terrorist occupying our White House the next few months.

"Everything Trump Touches Dies" (2019), by Republican strategist Rick Wilson, cofounder of the Republican anti-Trump PAC Lincoln Project.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Biden wont win he will forget what he is doing by November 

• 3 weeks ago

DNC is spending money to bolster Joe. Voters will not be fooled come Nov 3.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

He isn’t joe, bless you.

Don’t believe what cnn promise you.

Ask Hillary.

• 3 weeks ago

Because Trump is a train wreck - a total failure as a leader, a criminal and a despicable human being. He'd lose even if the Dem's candidate was a kitchen sponge.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Cause trump needs to use two hands to lift a glass of water up to his mouth to drink... and he's not smart enough to use a straw.

• 3 weeks ago

Not sure about you but I have as much faith in polling as I do in the accuracy of " news " coverage .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.